China - Maps
This is a collection of maps which can be introduced incrementally on in isolations.
The collection contains the following:
- A map showing the world and where China is located. It also includes Global and China populations for comparison.
- A map showing the world and where Mandarin is spoken. Specifically it shows where Mandarin is the primary/native language and where more than 100,000 people speak Mandarin within a country.
- A map showing China and it's many neighbours.
- A map showing China and its main cities.
- A map showing China and some of its famous sights.
If you have a map that you would like to share with other teachers, please contact pete [at] bamboolearning [dot] co [dot] uk